Please read this section carefully as there are a range of different cost options.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2015 CONFERENCE IS BEING DELIVERED THROUGH A NEWLY ESTABLISHED LIMITED COMPANY AND AS SUCH WE HAVE NEW BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
OUR TRADING NAMES ARE STILL
'NATIONAL PLAYWORK CONFERENCE' AND 'MEYNELL GAMES GROUP'
|Please make cheques payable to 'Meynell Walter'|
|BACS payment to: Nationwide BS: |
Sort Code 07-44-56 Acc. No: 18731030
IBAN: GB27 NAIA 070116 18731030
|Play and Playwork Limited; Company Number 09265125|
11 Beachy Head Road, Eastbourne BN20 7QN Tel: 01323 730500
This page contains all the terms and conditions regarding booking and payments for the 13th National Playwork Conference
The costs are split into ‘Full Conference Package’ or ‘Day Rate’
We may be able to offer special discounts for University tutors with groups of learners. Local Authorities wanting to sponsor a fixed amount of places may also be eligible for a special discount.
Full Conference Package £225.00
· Tuesday and Wednesday Conference admission with a delicious buffet lunch
· Conference journey planner [this is a spiral bound book with all the details of what is happening at Conference]
· Tuesday night shared accommodation and breakfast [there are a limited number of single rooms available at an additional £10.00 charge]
· Playwork Awards Ceremony and dinner on Tuesday evening
· One day’s Conference admission with a buffet lunch
· Conference journey planner
· A single hotel room can be booked for an additional £10.00
· Hotels rooms can be booked for the Monday or Wednesday nights, bed and breakfast for an additional £40.00
· All our communication with you will be by email and text. There will be a £25.00 charge applied if you require arrangements to be made by any other method. This fee will be applied every time we have to send you something.
· There will be a £25.00 charge applied if we have to resend your invoice because you supplied the incorrect information at the time of booking or reduce the value of your booking.
· If payment has not been made by the time of Conference there will be a late payment charge of £75.00
· Invoices must be paid by the ‘invoice due date’, or an additional fee of £50.00 will become payable.
· There will be a £15.00 admin charge for any alterations to your booking that require a revised [not additional] invoice to be sent
· Booking confirmation and invoice will be sent to the nominated person. If we have to send invoices to any other person than the nominated person there will be a £15.00 charge
· There will be an additional charge of £25.00 if we have to resend information already supplied on your invoice to you or another person within your organisation.
Annual Playwork Awards
This event is hosted at Conference on the Tuesday evening. It is a full meal with entertainment and the Awards presentations. The price is included in the ‘Full Conference Package’. If you need to book additional tickets for the Awards Dinner and Presentation these are available for £25.00 each
There are no discounts for the 13th National Playwork Conference
Bursaries: May be available for those in need; please write making your case for this.
Hotels: Whilst the Tuesday night hotel is included in the Full Package cost you might like to come to Eastbourne on the Monday and you may choose to stay on the Wednesday. If you are coming as a day delegate you may also like to book a hotel room. Any additional night in the hotel is available at £40.00 for bed and full English breakfast in a shared twin or double room. For delegates on the Full Package the included hotel room is a shared twin or double room. Single rooms are available for a £10.00 supplement.
Invoices: We will be producing invoices or receipts for all bookings so please do not send your payment with the booking form. All invoices and other communication will be by email and if paper copies are required then a fee of
£25.00 will be charged.
Final datefor bookings is Saturday 14th February 2015. If you are unsure whether your booking has arrived please contact the Conference Office.
Cancellations:There will be no refunds or credits for non-attendance. Cancellations made before Monday 2nd February 2015 will receive a full refund less a £25.00 admin charge. Cancellations made between 2nd February 2015 and 14th February 2015 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations after this date will receive no refund.
Please note our strict payment terms. All Conference fees must be received in the Conference Office by Friday 27th February 2015. If the payment has not been made by that time a late payment surcharge of £75.00 will become payable. [This includes anyone who has made a booking, not cancelled it by Saturday 14th February 2015 and who does not turn up on the day.].
All bookingswill be acknowledged by the Conference Office.
Weather: The Conference will still take place even in the event of poor weather conditions. It is the delegates’ responsibility to ensure they can attend.
Event Cancellation: If we have to cancel the Conference a full refund of fees paid to us will be made.
The Conference Team will be leaving the Office on 2nd March 2015 and so will not be able to take registrations for late booking or details of cancellations from this time. Please note that all costs are quoted fully inclusive as we are not registered for VAT.